Adding your email signature in Apple Mail
Posted By Seller Panda comments January 19, 2015
- Important note: When adding copying your signature from your Shopify admin it’s important you do so from a Chrome browser and not Safari.
- Next, go to Apple Mail on your Mac and click on Mail > Preferences.
- Click on Signatures and choose the mail account you want to add the signature to.
- Click on the + icon below to create a new signature, in this case Signature #1.
- Paste the signature in the rightmost column.
- Drag the signature from the middle column (Signature #1) to the email account you want to add it to in the left-most column.
- Now once you compose a new email your signature will show at the end of your message.