Adding your email signature in Outlook
Posted By Seller Panda comments January 19, 2015
To add your email signature in outlook follow these steps:
- Visit your ”Signature” tab to select & copy the HTML of your signature.
- Visit your inbox and click on the “Tools” icon at the right top corner and choose “Options”.
- Under “Writing email” choose “Formatting, font and signature”.
- Under “Personal signature” click on “Rich text” and change it to “Edit in HTML”.
- Paste the HTML for your signature.
- Click on “Save”.
- Now your signature will show in every new email at the end of the message.