Custom email signature for Gmail
Posted By Seller Panda comments January 19, 2015
Let’s talk about adding a custom email signature to your Gmail emails.
- Visit your ”Signature” tab to select & copy your signature.
- Visit your inbox and click on the “Tools” icon at the right top corner and in the scroll down menu choose “Settings”.
- Under the “General” tab scroll down to “Signature”.
- Choose the option to add a signature and paste your signature in the editor.
- Click on “Save changes”.
- Now your signature will show in every new email at the end of the message.